Get Rid of Liver SpotsLiver spots, age spots or lentigines, are flat brown spots that usually appear on the face, hands or neck of people over the age of 40. Age spots or liver spots on face are the result of a gradual accumulation of the dark pigment melanin in the skin. Age spots are also a result of free radical damage within the body. They are caused by overexposure to the sun's damaging ultraviolet rays. Liver spots are more common in people with thin skin. Age spots removal is possible with medical treatment and natural home remedies. People always look to natural remedies for the answer to how to get rid of liver spots. There exist effective home remedies that can be beneficial in getting rid of liver spots on face naturally.
Home Remedies to Remove Liver Spots or Age SpotsOne of the best way to get rid of age spots is the application of home remedies. You can find some natural home remedies right in your kitchen. Home remedies help fade liver spots on skin naturally. Following are some of the best home remedies for reducing liver spots on face.
1. Get rid of the dark spots on face and liver spots naturally with lemon juice. Put some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub it directly on the age spots two times in a day.Lemon juice is a natural bleach that can help dark spots fade.
2. You may apply a combination of onion juice and apple cider vinegar to get rid of liver spots. Mix one part apple cider vinegar and one part juice of a finely chopped or a blended onion and apply on the brown spots to fade them.
3. Aloe vera is one of the best home remedies for liver spots on face. Applying fresh aloe vera juice of gel directly to the pigmented skin makes them fade fast.
4. You may also try a cream of yogurt with honey mixture to remove liver spots on face. This mixture act as natural bleach that can lighten dark pigment on the skin.
5. Another good home remedy for liver spot treatment is using garlic juice. Apply fresh garlic directly on the affected area everyday to cure age spots.
6. Apply some buttermilk to the area affected by brown age spots. This is one of the effective treatments for removing age spots on face quickly.
7. Mix 2 tablespoons of witch hazel and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix well and use a cotton ball to dab the mixture onto the age spot. Allow this to sit for 5-10 minutes before rinsing off with cool water. Repeat process daily and the marks on face and hands will be faded within a week.
8. Another effective home treatment is to mix sandalwood powder, lemon juice, cucumber juice, and tomato juice to make a paste. Apply this mixture on the affected area to fade brown spots fast.
9. For age and live spots, you can use a cold piece of green papaya. Rub its fleshy side on the dark brown spots on skin, and rinse the area after 30 minutes. This home remedy helps to reduce age spot fast.
10. Tea tree oil can be used as a home remedy for liver spots. Apply tea tree oil onto the areas affected by those brown spots on skin.
11. Exposure to the sun causes the development of free radicals that may damage the skin. Therefore, it is essential to protect your skin against sun damage to treat and prevent liver spots naturally.
These are a few home remedies that you can use to get rid of liver spots. Prevent or reduce the appearance of age spots or solar lentigines with these natural home remedies.