How to Get Rid of Skin Discoloration
Home Remedies for Skin Discoloration and Dark Skin Treatment
1. Aloe vera juice is is one of the best home remedies to get rid of dark discoloration on skin. Apply aloe vera juice on your discolored face. Leave it on for half an hour and rinse with warm water. This remedy for skin pigmentation helps refine skin and lighten dark spots and discolorations on face.
2. Potato has natural bleaching properties and it can be used as a home remedy for removing discoloration of skin and facial dark skin. Squeeze the juice of a potato along with its skin and apply to dark areas to help to reduce pigmentation and dark spots and patches on face.
3. Baking soda remedy is best for removing facial skin discoloration of melasma and dark pigmentation on face. To get rid of dark skin, make a solution of 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of water and apply on your discolored skin on face and neck. Baking soda, otherwise known as sodium bicarbonate, makes a great alkaline exfoliator that can remove dead skin cells and fade dark and brown discoloration on skin.
4. One of the home remedies that will help you remove skin discoloration naturally includes the use of dried orange peels. A paste of ground orange peels and milk can be applied to the discolored skin. Leave the paste on the face for 25 minute soon after which you clean with the help of water. Do this home remedy for fading dark pigmentation and skin discoloration on face naturally and fast.
5. Skin discoloration can be removed with tea tree oil. Tea tree oil helps reduce redness and lighten dark discolorations on skin. Massage tea tree oil to the discolored areas to prevent scaling, remove discoloration and to make the skin lighter and smooth.
6. The best home remedy to get rid of dark discoloration of skin is to make a thick paste of 2-3 raw almonds and 1-2 teaspoons of honey. Then use the paste over the skin discoloration around mouth, and dark skin on neck and let it stay for 20 to 30 minutes, then scrub in circular motion and wash off. The proteins in almonds and honey have a bleaching effect on the skin. It will remove the discoloration of face.
7. Turmeric has many skin care benefits. It is excellent for fading scars, reducing hyperpigmentation and skin lightening. To get rid of discoloration of skin or freckles, make a turmeric paste and apply to your face or discolored skin on face and neck. Repeat this at least twice a week to get rid of dark skin discoloration and to get a beautiful, healthy looking skin.
Dark skin discoloration is a common skin problem faced by millions of people worldwide. If you wish to get rid of the dark discoloration of your skin in certain areas of your body, then try these skin discoloration home remedies. You can easily remove the discoloration of skin on face using these homemade natural skin care remedies without any side effects like irritation.