Get Rid of Dark Spots and Blemishes on SkinDark skin spots, blemishes, and other skin markings are common on some individuals. Skin spots can be caused by skin trauma, sun exposure, medications and hormonal changes. Wondering how to get rid of blemishes and dark spots on skin? There are a range of cost-effective home remedies that can help to fade skin spots and blemishes. You may use the following tips and remedies for getting rid of skin spots and blemishes.
Home Remedies for Skin Spots and Blemishes on FaceSkin blemishes such as pimples and facial dark spots are a common occurrence on the skin. Blemishes and black spots on the skin can be treated naturally, using simple home remedies.
• Tea tree oil is a fantastic anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory treatment for acne scars and blemishes. Dilute tea-tree oil in water. Dip a cotton ball into the solution and rub it on the blemishes, before bed.
• Active manuka honey also serve as excellent home remedy to get rid of skin spots and blemishes. For best results, apply manuka honey to the blemishes and spots twice daily.
• Apply castor oil on the spots in the morning and in the evening, and rub well into the skin. The dark spots should disappear within a month.
• Another effective remedy on how to get rid of dark spots on face is to apply olive oil on blemishes. Olive oil for skin spots also works great when combined with vinegar and water.
• The dark spots on face may be treated by applying a slice of a lemon. This will bleach the skin and lighten the blemishes and dark spots left by acne and pimples.
• Mix 1 teaspoon of orange juice with 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar. Use a clean cotton ball to apply this mixture on your dark blemishes to help lighten them.
• You can simply rub the juice or gel of aloe vera over the dark spots on your skin, and leave it on the skin for at least 45 minutes. You will begin to notice improvement within weeks.
• Massage your face with pure coconut oil mixed with camphor for a month. It will lighten the skin by reducing the dark spots and blemishes on your skin.
• Mix 1 teaspoon of onion juice with 2 teaspoons of vinegar. Rub this on the dark patches on your skin to remove the spots and blemishes effectively.
• If you want to remove dark skin spots and blemishes, then you can use a combination of watermelon pulp and yogurt on skin. Watermelon remedy fades the blemishes, leaving it fresh and clean.
Tips to Get Rid of Skin Spots and Blemishes NaturallyThe following tips will help you remove spots and blemishes from your skin, and restore your body's youthful look naturally.
• For treating skin spots on the face, start by cleansing your body. To remove toxins from your body, drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Surely you can get rid of dark skin blemishes and spots.
• Go outside and breathe fresh air. Fresh air and oxygen is needed for every single cell and is beneficial for the skin. Plenty of sleep is also essential to have healthy skin.
• You can treat skin spots and blemishes with a diet rich in Omega 3. Good sources of omega-3 fatty acids include flaxseeds, flaxseed oil, walnuts, dark green leafy vegetables, and fish.
• You can use a face mask one or two times a week. Facial mask can help to whiten the skin and to remove dark facial spots and wrinkles.
These were some remedies and tips that may help fade dark spots and blemishes naturally.