How to Get Rid of Age Spots or Liver Spots
Get Rid of Liver Spots - Best Natural Home Remedies for Age Spot Removal
1. Liver spots occur most frequently on those areas of the body that receive the most sun exposure. Avoiding sun exposure will help prevent additional sun damage and dark skin spots. Wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF level in areas of sun exposure such as the face, neck, hands, and arms. This natural treatment will prevent and reduce sun spots and age spots on face effectively.
2. One of the best home remedies to get rid of age spots on hand and face is the application of lemon juice. Lemon juice is the best natural dark spot corrector that will penetrate the skin and work to fade liver spots. Dab lemon juice on the age spots twice daily to get rid of dark spots on face and hands. Lemon juice serves as mild bleach to slowly lighten liver spots.
3. Tea tree oil is another best herbal product for removing liver spots. You may apply tea tree oil directly onto the areas affected by brown spots. Other skin care oils that can be used for liver spot removal are grape seed oil, lavender oil, and frankincense essential oil.
4. Applying buttermilk on liver spots on a daily basis will cause those dark skin spots to fade over time. Dip a cotton ball into a cup of buttermilk and smooth onto your face to get rid of liver spots on face quickly.
5. For natural age spot removal, you can use green papaya home remedy. Rub the fleshy side of papaya on the brown spots on skin and leave on for about 15 to 20 minutes to get rid of age spots. Papain, an enzyme contained in papaya, will help soften and whiten skin, even out skin tone, fade brown spots and freckles.
6. A mixture of apple cider vinegar and onion juice is one of the best natural remedies to get rid of age spots on face. Apply this vinegar mixture directly to the dark spots on skin with a cotton pad to lighten those spots fast. This is one of the effective solar lentigines treatments that help to get rid of dark pigmentation on face naturally.
7. Witch hazel also helps treat age spots, sunspots, dark brown spots, and other skin discoloration on face. Witch hazel contains generous amounts of tannins, astringents that are helpful with skin problems. Apply witch hazel to the brown spots on face and hands with a cotton ball. A natural astringent, it also minimizes pores on face.
8. Rub castor oil over the dark spots to get rid of liver spots on face fast.This remedy should be applied for at least half an hour on a regular basis until the spots fade away. This is another best natural treatment for removing age spots in just a week.
9. You may also use raw garlic to get rid of dark pigmentation of the skin and to reduce the appearance of age spots and other blemishes on face. Apply garlic juice on age spots on hands and face everyday to lighten those brown spots on skin and dark face patches fast.
10. Mix together 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 egg white, and 2 ground almonds. Apply this homemade mask for removing brown age spots and sun spots on skin. Doing it on a regular basis will help you get rid of these liver spots naturally. This is one of the efficient age spot removal remedy.
These are some of the best home remedies that can help to get rid of liver spots. Try these homemade remedies and natural treatments to fade and remove age spots on skin fast.