Remove Age Spots and Sun Spots in Just a Week
Home Remedies for Sun Spots and Age SpotsSimple home remedies can be used to remove age spots naturally. Home remedy treatments for lightening dark marks gives fast and amazing results.
1. Grape seed extract is a sure and quick way to remove freckles and age spots from your skin. Grape seed extract is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from harmful UV radiation. The treatment using grape seed extract aids in lightening the effects of skin spot naturally.
2. Lime juice is one of the best natural remedies to fade sun spots quickly. Mix lemon juice with a bit of sugar or salt and rub the mixture to the affected area twice daily. The citric acid within the lime juice helps to lighten up them in just a week.
3. Another high quality natural ingredient is Active Manuka Honey, which gives faster results for dark skin spots. Due to the bleaching action of honey, it can reduce the appearance of sun damage, discoloration, and old age spots.
4. Vitamin E oil is an effective ingredient that removes sun spots fast. The antioxidant powers of vitamin E oil will remove or lighten your marks fast. Using creams containing natural vitamin E help to protect your skin against the development of brown spots.
5. An effective remedy for fading brown spots is to use skin creams with extrapone nutgrass root. It is an essential ingredient if you want to lighten brown marks and freckles quickly. Extrapone nutgrass has been scientifically tested and proven to inhibit melanin, which is the main cause of dark marks.
6. Another quick remedy to fade old age spots is to blend honey and yogurt together to create a paste and apply it on them. Both honey and yogurt contain natural bleaching properties that give effective results within a period of week.
Remove Age Spots with Laser Treatment
Apart from the above given natural remedies, certain cosmetic treatments such as use of laser treatment for dark spots give effective results in just a week. Laser treatment is the best way to fade brown spots on the face and hands. Treatments with a laser typically require several sessions. After the laser treatment, dark marks will fade over the following week.
Microdermabrasion for Age Spots
If you are looking for an effective way to get rid of dark spots on your skin's surface within a week, then you may want to consider going for microdermabrasion. Microdermabrasion is an effective, non-surgical treatment to fade sun spots by exfoliating the top layers of the skin. Microdermabrasion will also improve the overall skin tone.
Regardless of what treatment measures you use to remove sun spots and liver spots, it is recommended to prevent the onset of these marks by applying a perfect sun screen lotion whenever you go out in sun. It will help you avoid additional pigmentation.
Apart from all the above treatment options to fade sun spots, it is essential to take care of the skin at the earlier stage to remove age spots and sunspots and prevent them from getting worse.