Get Rid of Dark Spots on SkinHome remedy treatments are the most economical and effective ways to remove dark spots on face and get even colored and glowing younger looking skin. There are some simple home remedies that you can use to lighten dark spots on skin naturally.
Home Remedies to Remove Dark Spots on FaceYou can safely use the following natural home remedies that can help you get rid of dark or brown spots on your facial skin.
1. Apply plain yogurt on all the exposed parts of the body, which have dark spots. This home remedy will help to remove the dark skin discoloration and also soften your skin.
2. Sandalwood powder mixed with rose water can be applied as a natural remedy for removing dark marks from skin.
3. Grind some orange peels in water to make a paste and apply this face pack. This is one of the best natural remedies to remove black spots on skin.
4. Cucumber juice is regarded as an excellent natural home remedy to reduce dark spots on skin, and also to provide glow and softness to the skin. You can make a face mask of curd and cucumber juice to lighten dark skin spots.
5. Mix horseradish vinegar with organic whole grain oatmeal to make a thick paste. Apply this mask over the dark spots on face.
6. Another great home remedy to remove dark patches on skin is to mix buttermilk and honey to make a thick paste. Apply it as a mask on the facial skin to reduce discoloration of skin.
7. Drink plenty of water daily, in order to keep your body hydrated. This is one of the best home remedies for reducing black spots from the face.
8. Soak almond overnight in milk and grind it into a fine paste. Apply this almond paste directly to the melanin spots and leave it on overnight. This home remedy will help you get rid of dark spots on face fast.
9. Dark skin spots can be treated with a gram flour mixture. Apply a combination of 1 tablespoon of gram flour, 2 to 3 drops of lime juice, and 2 teaspoons of cold milk. Leave on for 15 minutes, and then wash it off with cold water.
10. For effectively treating facial dark spots, mix oatmeal, tomato juice, and curd together, and apply it to your face. Leave the mixture on for 20 minutes, and then rinse it off to help lighten the dark skin spots and blemishes.
11. Lime juice and turmeric applied as a facial mask helps in removing black spots and blemishes on facial skin effectively. This is another best natural treatment for removing facial spots.
These were some effective home remedies that can be used for getting rid of dark spots on face. These natural remedies are relatively inexpensive and easy to make and use. Try these methods for removing dark spots from face and body.